Circular connector with Push-Pull locking in a metal housing
The ODU MINI-SNAP is the ideal self-securing circular connection for a wide range of applications. If the application requires transferring power, signal,
data or media – the ODU MINI-SNAP offers long-term reliability, a high level of quality and the best operating features.
The Push-Pull principle reliably ensures that the connection never releases until you want it to. Once mated, the ODU MINI-SNAP locks itself into the
receptacle. The mated connector can no longer be separated by just pulling on the cable. When the operator is ready, the plug can easily be demated
from the receptacle by pulling back on the outer sleeve of the connector housing.
The ODU MINI-SNAP is available in a wide range of sizes and configurations. You can also choose from three basic keying options.
ODU MINI-SNAP® HALF-SHELL KEYING
ODU MINI-SNAP circular connector with keying using a half-shell.
Available in the F series
- Keying using a half-shell
- 5 sizes
- Modification of the catalog model is possible
- 5,000+ mating cycles
- Compatible with standard products on the market
- 2-27 pins/mixed inserts
- Selections with a wide variety of plugs and receptacles
- Available degree of protection: IP 50 and IP 68 in the same outer diameter
- Contacts for solder, crimp and PCB terminations
- Many different contact inserts are available
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org to buy
Small quantity order also be fine. We could also customized cable assembly for you.